Last updated: August 26, 2022
disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy
rights and how the law protects You.
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of
whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us "or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DEFI Entertainment LLC , 14613 Round Valley Dr, Sherman Oaks .
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to defient.co, accessible from https://www.defient.co/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information
may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP
address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time
and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain
information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use,
Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating
system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or
when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to
collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We
use may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used form Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects- flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_sha red_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your
personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted
as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the
extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal
agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen
the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to
retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices
and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means
that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located
outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data
protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
represents Your agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated
will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place
including the security of Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be
transferred. We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data
if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court
or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We
strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot
guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or
guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please
contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under
the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that
information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your
country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We
collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a
third party link, You will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly advise You to
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or
practices of any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the
change becoming effective and update the "Last updated" date at the top of this Privacy
- By email: email@example.com